If you’re thinking about taking an early season getaway here are 5 good reasons why you should:
- Snow Alert!! With this much snow on the ground already and with the snow cannons working overtime it’s shaping up to be an awesome season already.
- Avoid the queues. The Trois Vallees lifts are set to open on 7 December and this early in the season it’s a fairly safe bet you’ll have the lifts and pistes (almost) to yourself.
- Bargain Hunters. If you love a bargain (and who doesn’t?) there are still some great deals to be had on flights and accommodation across the Trois Vallees and beyond in the weeks leading up to Christmas. But don’t delay they’re filling up fast.
- Discounted airport transfers. This is where we come in. Le Praz Transfers are offering discounted rates on all private transfers between 14 – 21 December. That’s 10% off all transfers for up to 8 people and 15% off transfers for 9-16 people, so what are you waiting for?
- It doesn’t need to make sense. We think there are plenty of good reasons to take an early season break but let’s be honest: Whatever you’re prefered method, sliding down mountains really makes no good sense at all. Which is precisely why we can’t get enough of it.
Based in the heart of the Three Valleys
Le Praz Transfers have been offering affordable airport transfers from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble & Chambery to the Trois Vallees and beyond for the last 16 years, so whether you’re a first timer or returning to your spiritual home, we hope we can welcome you to the mountains we love so much.
To find out more, visit us at www.lepraztransfers.com